SPOTTED: Avril Lavigne not wearing her anniversary present from her husband!

Friday, August 29, 2014



Singer and songwriter Avril Lavigne, was spotted leaving L.A Chateau Marmont with her girlfriends and it seemed she was not wearing her gigantic new anniversary present from her husband Chad Kroeger (Nickelback's frontman). Chad Kroeger recently gave her wife a 17-carat diamond ring. Avril shared a photo via Twitter while cuddling her husband:

"I still can't believe my 1 year anniversary gift. 17 carat emerald cut. Wow. I love my hubby" she captioned.

Well I wonder how much that ring costs....hmmmmmmmm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RAD LIFE JAM. Powered by Blogger.
 

About Us

RAD LIFE JAM is an entertainment blog site that brings you the latest entertainment news, music and events that will make you say "LIFE IS RAD!"

Most Reading